Wink at (Familiar Name)
Revision as of 14:39, 26 November 2014 by Greycat (Needs Spading)
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Wink at <familiarname>Type: Combat
MP Cost: N/A
|Source:||Have a Reanimated Reanimator as your current familiar|
|Effect:||Reanimated Reanimator staggers the monster and makes copies of it some turns later.|
- Winking staggers the monster and turns it into a wandering monster, which will obey all the encounter rules on that page.
- Wandering copies of the monster will appear three times.
- During these extra fights, the monster's intro text is replaced with:
- You stop for a moment because you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You feel cold breath on your back, and spin around and see the reanimated corpse of a <monster>! It lunges at you, %pos eyes glowing green. It doesn't seem to be here for hugs.
- The monster will stop following you at rollover.
- This skill shares a usage counter with Fire a badly romantic arrow.
- The "It doesn't seem to be here for hugs" line is probably a reference to the message that arrowed monsters have: "It lunges at you, intent on hugging you to death."
|Fire a badly romantic arrow | Wink at (Familiar Name)|