Revision as of 11:43, 28 September 2009 by Evilkolbot (sorry)
- hi, and welcome to the wiki. sorry that i undid your edits without comment.
- you made two edits and rollback (which allowed me to undo both at once) doesn't allow me to leave any comment
- jick and pals are yanks, and, although they did spend time in the uk writing ns13 this item predates that
- white lightning cider bears that name in self-deprecating (almost ironic) reference to moonshine, so it's just referencing the same this as the reference that's already on the page.
- please don't let this discourage you from adding more content to the wiki. the substance of what you added may not have survived, but the method of its adding was spot-on. we always need conscientious editors.
- since you're new, i suggest you read all the iterations of Discussion and Proposed Standards to get a feel for how things are done. happy reading, and happy wikiing. --Evilkolbot 11:43, 28 September 2009 (UTC)