"(I was SURE I remembered to sign!)"
- Your signature was broken because of the unclosed "<pre>" tag. I just used the Unsigned template because we don't have an TriedToSignButItFailed template. --Club (#66669) (Talk) 19:45, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, then :).
Hey, thanks for updating the page, but having it archived would be really nice. I am unsure whether or not we will split the page (we probably will), but until that is decided, I suggest adding the text somewhere at the bottom in a History section for easy editing. — Cool12309 (talk) 14:36, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
- Do you mean the new quest text? Because adding that in addition to the old on the same page would be impractical and not very useful. If it is decided that we should have a seperate history page (as opposed to simply linking to this page), all we need do is copy/paste from aforementioned page. ^Blargh (talk) 15:12, 25 May 2014 (UTC)^
- FYI, the discussion pages should be archived when full, rather than wiped clean. --Fig bucket (talk) 16:08, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, I know that. I'm not sure how I managed to accidentally throw it all out.__Blargh (talk) 14:32, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
- 're: this edit. it's absolutely not allowed to edit other people's talk, full stop. just a friendly warning. --Evilkolbot (talk) 17:32, 6 September 2014 (UTC)
I've reverted your change to digital key which changed its wording from present-tense to past-tense. The page has already been updated for the NS tower revamp, and the key is still obtained the same way and used in the quest. --timrem (talk) 15:53, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- Silly me! I knew it still had a use, but I apparently forgot about that. Sorry for the inconvenience.__Blargh (talk) 15:28, 18 May 2015 (UTC)