Please don't replace spading data with stuff from the mixologist. It's old, wrong, and the wiki data is many times better. --Eleron 20:43, 8 December 2012 (CET)
talk page edits
- you're absolutely right. editing content on a talk page is strictly forbidden and may get you banned. this rule is fixed. there are are some exceptions, though.
- you are allowed to remove text from your own talk page.
- you are allowed to edit talk you add for spelling and grammar or remove it altogether as long as this is done reasonably quickly and no one has responded.
- you can fix code that breaks the wiki somehow in a way that does not change the content. for example, leading spaces causing side scrolling or, as in this case, broken links or links to redirects.
- this is not a complete list, and some of the things listed above will still be forbidden if you fail to follow the only rule without exceptions: "don't be a jerk."
- this isn't in any way a telling off, though, just an attempt at clarity. keep up the good work. --Evilkolbot (talk) 09:32, 15 June 2013 (UTC)