Make anything taste amazing.
(In-game plural: Universal Seasonings)
Item number: 10640
Description ID: 607903571
View in-game: view
- The Swagger Shop (1,000 swagger) (You must earn 1,000 swagger during a Seasoning to purchase this item.) (First purchase, only available during PvP Seasons 51, 58, and 64)
- The Swagger Shop (2,000 swagger) (You must earn 2,000 swagger during a Seasoning to purchase this item.) (Second purchase, only available during PvP Season 58 and 64)
- The Swagger Shop (3,000 swagger) (You must earn 3,000 swagger during a Seasoning to purchase this item.) (Third purchase, only available during PvP Season 64)
- First X uses per day:
|You rip open your packet and get delicious seasoning all over your hands. The packet seals itself back up.|
- Subsequent times
|You can't seem to rip the packet open, maybe tomorrow.|
- Usable X times per day, where X is how many copies of it you own.
- The next X foods eaten after using this grants a random effect or 1 PvP fight:
- As you eat, some of the universal spices rubs off your hands onto the food. Whoa, is that <ingredient>? This flavor combination is magical!
|You acquire an effect: ... something|
(duration: 2-6 Adventures)
- Some <ingredient> and <ingredient> from your hands gets on your food as you eat. This flavor combination makes you angry!
|You gain 1 PvP Fight.|
- Spading is in progress.
- This item is not consumed on use.
- Unused charges of Universal Seasoning will persist through rollover, and it's possible to accumulate multiple charges, although you'll only be able to use one charge per food eaten.
- From its release on September 1, 2020, until its implementation on November 16, 2020, the use message was "Coming soon! A pvp reward tradition."
"10640" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.