Tiny bottle of absinthe
Revision as of 21:00, 6 January 2013 by Cool12309
This is a bottle of absinthe made the green pixie way -- they boil it until the alcohol evaporates, leaving nothing but licorice flavor and strong hallucinogens. Because, y'know, nothing spoils a good freak-out like being drunk.
(In-game plural: tiny bottles of absinthe)
- Dropped after combat by a Green Pixie (Up to 5 a day)
- Without Absinthe-Minded effect:
|You drink the bottle of absinthe. It tastes like licorice, pain, and green. Your head begins to ache and you see a green glow in the general direction of the distant woods.|
- With Absinthe-Minded effect:
|No way are you gonna drink another one of those until the last one wears off.|
- You cannot obtain this item from the Green Pixie if the Absinthe-Minded effect is active
- Absinthe is a spirit drink that is made with Artemisia absinthium, which is also known as wormwood. Drinking it in game unlocks a location called "The Worm Wood".
- The description of the taste is also similar to Dave Chapelle's description of the ingredients in grape "drink" (as distinguished from grape juice): "Sugar, water, and of course purple."
|TOP 10 tiny bottle of absinthe collections|
6. The Amazing Mr Toothpaste - 7207 | 7. Ankorite - 3693 | 8. raynstorm - 3457 | 9. Death by Gnocchi - 2856 | 10. Nikademus - 2763
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings