Revision as of 14:49, 1 September 2011 by Tylersalt (Added references to Chrono Trigger/Cross.)
Usually when you make things out of pure time, they're shaped like crosses or triggers, but in this case, it's a ring. A ring that you can drape yourself in like a... I dunno, a big... blanket that floats paralell to the ground in a big circle around you. Just be careful not to screw it up by wielding weapons while you're wearing it. Time hates weapons. That's why they all eventually rust.
(In-game plural: time halos)
- Summon Clip Art (donut, clock, clock)
- This item must be equipped at rollover in order to earn the extra adventures.
- The player cannot have any weapons or off-hand items equipped in order to earn the extra adventures.
- The phrase "Usually when you make things out of pure time, they're shaped like crosses or triggers," is a references to the classic Squaresoft RPGs Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross for the SNES and PS1 respectively.
|TOP 10 time halo collections|
6. Tomania - 206 | 7. Athanatos - 111 | 8. Darkling - 100 | 9. Nikademus - 95 | 10. crystal_ingram - 77
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings