Third Island's the Charm
Choice adventure number: 1354
TheThe Desperate Pig's charts get a little spotty this far from port, but there are a few islands nearby.
With Red Roger's map:
- You're near the area depicted on Red Roger's map, and sure enough, a blood-red fortress looms in the middle distance. Weird how you didn't notice that before.
With recursed compass:
- The recursed compass starts spinning around like crazy. You're finally able to get it stabilized by pointing it at a tiny, featureless island in the distance.
- Red Roger's appendages take control of your body and yank the wheel hard to starboard, pointing you directly towards an ominous plastic temple in the middle distance.
What shall be the final act of our swashbuckling adventure, Captain?
|Red Roger's Fortress|
- Only appears with Red Roger's map
- Only appears with recursed compass
- Only appears with all of Red Roger's appendages equipped
You spar the prow, jibe the jurymast, and set sail!
Occurs at PirateRealm
- The adventure name is a reference to the proverb third time's a charm.