The Porko Palace is located in Elvish Paradise, and is accessible after completing the Repair the Elves' Shield Generator quest. It is run by Juliedriel Carniebarker.
| Step right up and try your luck at Porko! Put your isotopes on the line and double, triple, or lose 'em! Drop the ball, win some isotopes, trade 'em for fabulous prizes throughout Elvish Paradise! You there, adventurer! Got an isotope or two burning a hole in your proverbial pocket? Let's play Porko!
You have X lunar isotopes.
- Lets you play Porko. You get three chips. You can win 0 to 3 isotopes with each chip.
- If you don't win any lunar isotopes, you get the message:
- Say, you didn't win a single isotope, friend! I think you need a little more practice.
- Congratulations, pal! You won yourself X isotopes. You must have played this before!
- You can play Porko while falling-down drunk.
- If you try to play with no remaining adventures, you get the message:
- Sorry, but you need a little more time to properly play Porko.
The Porko Palace is located in Elvish Paradise, and is accessible after completing the Repair the Elves' Shield Generator quest.