The Porko Palace
Revision as of 13:59, 27 July 2011 by Turing (Adding description header.)
|Step right up and try your luck at Porko! Put your isotopes on the line and double, triple, or lose 'em! Drop the ball, win some isotopes, trade 'em for fabulous prizes throughout Elvish Paradise! You there, adventurer! Got an isotope or two burning a hole in your proverbial pocket? Let's play Porko!|
|Let's Play Porko! (1)|
You have X lunar isotopes.
- Lets you play Porko. You get three chips. You can win 0 to 3 isotopes with each chip.
- If you don't win any lunar isotopes, you get the message:
- Say, you didn't win a single isotope, friend! I think you need a little more practice.
- If you win some lunar isotopes, you get the message:
- Congratulations, pal! You won yourself X isotopes. You must have played this before!
|You acquire X lunar isotopes|
- You can play Porko while falling-down drunk.