The Organic Produce Stand
Before removing the filthworm infestation, and without soldier fatigues:
- Sorry, the produce stand is closed on account of filthworm infestation. We're waiting for the soldiers to come and give us a hand.
Before removing the filthworm infestation, while wearing soldier fatigues:
- Oh, it's awful! The entire orchard is infested with filthworms! I mean, we knew we'd get some worms, since we weren't using pesticide, but we never thought it'd get this bad.
After removing the filthworm infestation:
- Oh, hey, boss! Welcome back!
- First visit each day: Here's your cut of today's profits -- business is booming since we got rid of those stupid worms, man!
|You gain 4,000-5,000 Meat.|
|Oh, hey, boss! Welcome back!|
Available if you cleared the infestation as a War Hippy:
Available if you cleared the infestation as a Frat Warrior:
|bowl of rye sprouts||300 Meat|
|cob of corn||300 Meat|
|juniper berries||300 Meat|
- The Organic Produce Stand sells everything The Hippy Store does, plus three new fruit.
- Unlocks after Exterminating the Filthworm Infestation.
- If visiting before the end of the Mysterious Island Quest, you must be dressed as a soldier (who has access to the produce stand). After the end of the Mysterious Island Quest, there are no equipment requirements.