The Organic Produce Stand
The Organic Produce Stand is located on The (Big) Mysterious Island of Mystery after starting a war between the hippies and the frat orcs, and will sell fruit to you after you resolve their filthworm infestation.
Before defeating the queen:
- "Sorry, the produce stand is closed on account of filthworm infestation. We're waiting for the soldiers to come and give us a hand."
After defeating the queen:
|Oh hey boss, welcome back. Here's your share of the profits, man. Business has been booming since you cleared out those worms.|
Available if you cleared the infestation as a War Hippy:
Available if you cleared the infestation as a Frat Warrior:
|bowl of rye sprouts||300 Meat|
|cob of corn||300 Meat|
|juniper berries||300 Meat|
- The OPS sells everything The Hippy Store does, plus three new fruit.
- Unlocks after defeating the filthworm queen.
- There is a children's song that goes 'Each peach pear plum, here comes Tom thumb'. These are the extra fruits that can be bought here.
- The extra fruits could also be a reference to the song "Peach, Plum, Pear" by Joanna Newsom.