Revision as of 12:18, 17 February 2015 by Yatsufusa (copied Ed message from the talk page)
- The Defiled Nook (Skeletons)
- The Defiled Cranny (Ghouls)
- The Defiled Alcove (Zombies)
- The Defiled Niche (Liches)
- The Haert of the Cyrpt
- On first visit as Actually Ed the Undying:
- The inside of this cyrpt is amazingly cruddy. Caskets burst open, bones strewn everywhere, zombies shambling up and down the halls… honestly, modern funereal practices are the shabbiest you've ever seen, and you once conquered a culture that stuffed their dead into hollow logs, lit them on fire, and threw them off a cliff. Don't they have any sense of decorum in this age? It's disgusting!
- Maybe you ought to go ahead and clean this place up a bit, while you're here. Force some of these ghuols and whatnots to sit down and behave themselves properly. If there's one thing you've learned about governing in your… however many years it's been, it's to lead by example. And if that doesn't work, by crushing, unambiguous force.