Exposure to too much of that stuff that comes out of the Evil Day-Star has made you temporarily blind. (Or there's something over your eyes. You can't tell because you can't see what it is.) It's like that time back in Adventurer College where you sewed your eyes shut on a dare, but with less blood.
Effect ID not known!
Description ID not known!
- Gazing at The Sorceress' Chamber or the Sun from The LAAAAME Observatory (5 Adventures) - no longer possible
- Looking through the hole in the Construction Site (3 Adventures) - no longer possible
- Drinking white lightning (3 Adventures)
- Causes all enemy encounters to appear as the darkness, hides their attack message, and lists the name of any item drop as "something?".
- The message received when an enemy misses you is "You hear the monster moving towards you, so you make an attempt not to be where you just were. It seems to work."
- As in the game NetHack, having Strange Mental Acuity active will allow you to see your enemies during combat even while blind.
- Prevented you from spending adventures in The LAAAAME Observatory.
- Jellyfish Vision will show you the enemy name, but attack messages and item drops are still hidden.
- Strangely, you can still read from the dictionary while blinded.