The Misspelled Cemetary is missing from the list
--Shlaan 16:57, 24 Aug 2005 (Central Daylight Time) fernswarthy's basement opened up to me level 6 base 37,23,26 also missing dungeon of doom
Confirming that Fernswarthy's basement is open to a level 6 character - it opened up for me sometime before I reached 38 moxie (as a Disco Bandit), and I've not yet reached level 7. Sotek 00:18, 18 December 2005 (Central Standard Time)
- Level 4 character, (just), myst class, 13 myst. Typical Tavern quest incomplete. Fun house and Fenswarthy's tower not open. Something different to what was stated is happening here.
- Degrassi Knoll is available though (proior to getting screwdriver quest) and it wasn't there at early level 3. Should Degreassi knoll go on the list, or is more testing for opening level needed?
- Now that barrel of Barrels opens in connection to guild quests, it should probably be listed differently. It becomes available after passing the challenge that takes 4-6 of primary stat(anone confirmed these numbers exactly yet?) , so that is probably level 2 rather than 3, but with the proviso of passing the guild quest first.
- Has now appeared, still level 4, only extra quest completed bitchin meatcar.Base stats now mus 18,myst 18,mox 20 (myst class). Teffania
What about noting when the Dungeons of Doom become available? --sl1me 04:44, 8 April 2006 (CDT)
- It is noted, just seperately. You can enter the dungeon from the start of the game but the individual areas inside come available as you level. These are already listed on the page. --SomeStranger 07:17, 8 April 2006 (CDT)
I just reached level 4 and have completed the level 2 and 3 council quests. I received the boss bat quest, but did not receive the slay your nemesis quest. Pthalo 07:28, 20 October 2006 (CDT)
- I just reached level 5, and now I got it. It used to be level 4, I thought? Pthalo 07:56, 20 October 2006 (CDT)
I'm level 5. No cemetary. Also, I adventured through the inexplicable door at level 4. --Roger_B 18:10, 4 November 2006 (CST)
Um. According to the formula level one should be at 4 stat. Either there's some rule I missed, or that's just how it is, or someone put it wrong. Which one? --Santasassassin 16:49, 4 January 2007 (CST)
Inexplicable door definitely open by level 4, -- Ultimate Random 22:23, 26 May 2007 (GMT)
Santasassassin, that's just how it is. You start off with 3 in your main stat, but you can't be level 0, so you're level one. --Silophant 09:02, 11 June 2007 (CDT)
who is the highest level person in the game? I know CogitoErgoSum is lvl 100--Noinamg 01:42, 20 June 2007 (EST)
- I thought there was a leaderboard directly for this but didn't find one. The Stat Monarchy clan leads all the Strongest/Magicalest/Moxiousest clan leaderboards at The Hall of Records, though. Logmo (#28734) at level 128 is the highest-level member. That represents a mainstat of at least 16133 ... or 260,273,689 substat points. --Harry Crimboween 10:57, 20 June 2007 (CDT)
The highest level in the Kingdom is Noblesse Oblige (#595822) at Level 172. Mainstat for this is 29,245. --Badfeet 16:37, 18 Jan 2008 (CDT)
Minimum Stat Needed
According to this page, the minimum stat for level 1 is 3; it isn't. 3 is what you start with, but even if you completely lose all stat points (through PvP losses for example), you're still level 1.-(Foggy, 8/13/2007)