This rose is made of stone, not fool's gold. It's not the hardest thing in the world, but it is what the world is waiting for. Or, well, it's what those gnomes are waiting for. So, you should ride on, driving south, and don't stop 'till you reach your Mersey Paradise. I mean, the gnomes' sietch.
(In-game plural: how did you get two stone roses?)
Item number: 2326
Description ID: 683667482
View in-game: view
- An Oasis
- All Across the Sands (one-time drop)
- A part of the Quest for the Holy MacGuffin.
- The name of this item refers to a band called The Stone Roses, whose songs include "Fool's Gold", "Made of Stone", "What the World is Waiting for", "Don't Stop", "Drivin' South", and "Mersey Paradise".
- This item and its description also refer to Desert roses, sandstones that have been weathered into the appearance of stone rose petals.
- This rose may also be a reference to the song "Desert Rose" by Sting, which was also inspired by the novel Dune. Especially as he is a British musician.