Steel-scented air freshener
Revision as of 21:51, 6 September 2015 by Evilkolbot (Talk | contribs) (→References: it. will. just. kill. you. dead.)
This is an aerosol can full of steel-scented air freshener. Y'know, in case your house doesn't smell enough like a construction site, or if you just want to smell super, man!
(In-game plural: steel-scented air freshener)
Item number: 2744
Description ID: 899745433
View in-game: view
- Angry <player name>, this is Azazel in Hell (As an Oxygenarian)
|You deeply inhale the steel-scented air freshener. Kids, don't try this at home. You feel a twinge as the composition of your spleen changes.|
|You acquire a skill: Spleen of Steel|
|(You gain 5 Spleen.)|
- This requires 5 spleen available in order to use. That is, it will use 5 spleen, and *after* using it, will grant 5 more spleen.
- Smelling "Super, man!" references Superman, the "Man of Steel".
- "Kids, don't try this at home" is a classic semi-joking disclaimer.
- Aerosol products are commonly abused as inhalant drugs, most frequently by children or teenagers, often with fatal results. Thus the need for the disclaimer.