Spectral SnapperType: Combat
MP Cost: 20
This skill allows you to summon the spirit of a deceased snapping turtle.
|Source:||See Spookyraven Skills|
|Effect:||(10-40)+(Mus/5) spooky damage, where Mus is buffed Muscle (no apparent cap).|
|You call forth a Spectral Snapper. It bites your opponent for X damage.|
- Spectral Snapper is not a normal weapon attack, in that Bonus Weapon Damage does not apply.
- On the other hand, it is also not a spell, so Bonus Spell Damage doesn't apply either.
- Casting this skill can randomly be required by Mayor Ghost (Hard Mode).
- Having velour vambraces equipped triples the damage of this skill.
- Prior to February 21, 2008 this skill would fail if you used it with a ranged weapon equipped.
- This skill, formerly a level 10 Turtle Tamer skill, was eliminated on March 14, 2006 and then reimplemented as a Spookyraven Manor Quest skill on September 19th, 2006.
- The old skill description was, "This skill summons a spirit Snapping Turtle to bite your opponent. It does 30-80 hit points of damage, and never misses."