You're not sure why you want to kick your food, or why kicking it up is better than kicking it down, but these spices will take care of it.
(In-game plural: jars of Special Seasoning)
- Dropped after combat with a SongBoom™ BoomBox playing "Food Vibrations"
- When eating food, this item is automatically consumed, giving 5-10 of each substat and +1 to the minimum adventure gain of that food.
- The usual consumption message is appended by the following:
- You add a packet of your Special Seasoning and kick things up a notch.
- Up until 2019/11/06, the consumption message was instead replaced by this message.
- Kicking food up a notch is a popular catchphrase of Emeril Lagasse, a celebrity chef.
"9924" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.