Revision as of 02:43, 7 December 2022 by Volc (Reference)
You're not sure why you want to kick your food, or why kicking it up is better than kicking it down, but these spices will take care of it.
(In-game plural: jars of Special Seasoning)
- Dropped after combat with a SongBoom™ BoomBox playing "Food Vibrations"
- When eating food, this item is automatically consumed, giving 5-10 of each substat and +1 to the minimum adventure gain of that food.
- The usual consumption message is appended by the following:
- You add a packet of your Special Seasoning and kick things up a notch.
- Up until 2019/11/06, the consumption message was instead replaced by this message.
- Kicking food up a notch is a popular catchphrase of Emeril Lagasse, a celebrity chef.
"9924" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.