Revision as of 19:27, 15 August 2020 by Butterflygirlkmc (→When Used: Added use text during Grey Goo run)
This is one of those flavored crackers, but it appears to be flavored with piercing waves of high-pitched sound. It's incredible, and inedible.
(In-game plural: sonars-in-a-biscuit)
- Guano Junction
- baseball bat
- briefcase bat
- perpendicular bat
- vampire bat
- How I Wonder What You're At (2) (with ten-leaf clover)
- The Batrat and Ratbat Burrow
- The Beanbat Chamber
- magical fruit bat
- musical fruit bat
- diabolic pizza (0-1) (warlike pizza)
- From inventory, first use:
|You head down the ladder into the Bat Hole and break open the sonar-in-a-biscuit. Deafening waves of sound echo throughout the Hole, and the wall of rubble leading west from Guano Junction collapses in a heap. Er... a smaller heap than before.|
- From inventory, second use:
|You head down the ladder into the Bat Hole and break open the biscuit. This time the sound waves knock down the pile of rocks on the east side of Guano Junction.|
- From inventory, third use:
|You climb down the ladder into the Bat Hole, situate yourself in front of the last remaining pile of rocks, and break open the sonar-in-a-biscuit. The high frequency noise makes short work of the rubble.|
- From inventory, after the first three times:
|There's nothing left to do with these. They're probably still useful in combat, though.|
- In combat:
|You crack open the biscuit, and waves of sound wash over your opponent, doing 5-7 damage.|
- From inventory, during a Grey Goo run:
|You have no idea what to do with this thing...|
- Formerly required in order to defeat the Bowling Cricket in The Sorceress' Tower.
- The first sonar-in-a-biscuit successfully used in an ascension will open the Batrat and Ratbat Burrow. The second will open the Beanbat Chamber. The third will open The Boss Bat's Lair.
- Killing a screambat while The Bat Hole is open will have the same result as using a sonar-in-a-biscuit.
- This item is a reference to In a Biskit crackers.
- The statement "It's incredible, and inedible" is a reference to the American Egg Board slogan, "The incredible edible egg"™.
|TOP 10 sonar-in-a-biscuit collections|
6. pachinkoid - 20000 | 7. Gurps Runal - 17547 | 8. elljaeT - 14928 | 9. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 10445 | 10. Zanzibar2162 - 10121
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings