Small stone triangle
Revision as of 22:07, 4 June 2009 by QuietBot (Talk | contribs) (Removing unnecessary category tags (1833/2402))
This is an equilateral triangle, about 5 inches on a side, made of some kind of smooth stone you can't identify. It's riddled with an elaborate pattern of narrow grooves. Far out.
(In-game plural: small stone triangles)
Item number: 3023
Description ID: 460043851
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without medium stone triangle and large stone triangle in inventory:
|When you look at the triangle, strange blue lights begin to pulse along the carved grooves. It's pretty, but doesn't seem to actually accomplish anything.|
- With medium stone triangle and large stone triangle in inventory:
|You look at the triangle, and suddenly a strange hum can be heard from within your sack. You pull out the other two triangles, and a strange scene unfolds before your eyes as the three triangles move towards each other of their own accord.
Blue lights being to pulse along the carved grooves as the triangles form into a squat pyramid and pulse faster as two additional triangular shapes slide out of the top, forming an angular pyramid.
- A unique item obtained at a specific coordinate in the Set an Open Course for the Virgin Booty adventure at The Poop Deck. It was found by ArgghFW.
- A joint effort resulted in determining the second use message, ultimately leading to the unlocking of the Plinth.
- This item no longer exists in the kingdom.