Skirt / kilt kit
This is a kit designed to make two completely different types of garment. A skirt is a band of cloth designed to cover the body from the waist to the knee. A kilt, on the other hand, is a band of cloth designed to cover the body from the waist to the knee. Woe betide them that confuse the two.
(In-game plural: skirt / kilt kits)
- basic meat skirt / basic meat kilt
- furry skirt / furry kilt
- gnauga hide skirt / gnauga hide kilt
- grass skirt
- hippopotamus skirt / hippopotamus kilt
- penguinskin mini-skirt / penguinskin mini-kilt
- yakskin skirt / yakskin kilt
- Skirts can only be smithed by female characters, and kilts can only be smithed by male characters. The skirt and the kilt that correspond to it function in exactly the same way as the pants, but neither fulfill the requirements for outfits such as the Furry Suit.
- Innabox will smith skirts for female characters and kilts for male characters.
- The grass skirt is the only skirt which does not have a corresponding kilt.
|TOP 10 skirt / kilt kit collections|
6. Hastings - 300 | 7. Athanatos - 278 | 8. Pastahead - 211 | 9. ThiefAlt - 206 | 10. Nikademus - 203
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings