Shaking crappy camera
Revision as of 14:21, 8 March 2014 by Orbrisa (No adv message; FDD use is go.)
This camera is shaking, not from cold or fear, but because it has a %crappymonster inside it that would really, really like to get out. Hopefully the crude stitching around the outside of the camera will hold for a bit longer.
(In-game plural: shaking crappy cameras)
- crappy camera
- First use each day:
Go into combat against the monster which was copied with the crappy camera. The copied monster's usual pre-fight text is replaced with:
- You reach down to open up the camera, but before you can do so, the crude stitching rips as a full-sized <monster name> explodes out from inside it...
- Subsequent uses in a day:
- You get the sense that the monster in this camera isn't ready to be developed just yet. It'll probably be ready tomorrow. And no, you can't speed it up by blowing on it.
- If used with a monster that can no longer be copied:
- Huh. Looks like this one got overexposed. Stupid crappy camera.
- If used with 0 adventures left:
- You don't have time to develop a monster right now.
- The combat consumes one adventure.
- This item can be used while falling down drunk.
- If you look at the item description, but no monster is currently copied in the camera, %crappymonster is simply "monster".