Roll of toilet paper
This is a roll of toilet paper. I'm sure you already have a pretty good idea of what this is used for in the real world, but since this game isn't particularly realistic (or particularly concerned with the fourth wall, apparently) this roll is only useful for making a mess of somebody else's campsite.
(In-game plural: rolls of toilet paper)
- Default message:
- Using the skills taught to you by the Asian Vandalism Master of 「トイレットペーパー」 Fu, Steve, you expertly dress <player>'s <housing> with the flowing white sheets of your ancestors. This reminds you of a haiku:
Ev'ry blossom is aflame
Uh, here come the cops.
- When used on a player with no housing:
- <player> hasn't got a tent or house, so you just start randomly tossing your toilet paper all over the ground where you think (s)he sleeps. That was mean -- you shouldn't make fun of poor people.
- When trying to TP a devster:
- Thank you for the attempt to curse a devster. Your request will be handled in the order in which it was received. Or not at all.
- Message received after being TP'd:
- <player> has covered your <housing> with toilet paper.
- Message received after being TP'd with no house:
- <player> has littered toilet paper all over your sleepin' hole.
- Resting at your campsite after it's been TP'd:
- You spend a little time after you wake up cleaning up all that toilet paper people have been leaving around. Savages.
|You gain 1 Muscleboundness.|
- After being TP'd multiple times without cleaning it up:
- There's enough toilet paper left for you to reclaim some of it. You carefully roll the toilet paper back into rolls while you plot your revenge.
|You acquire some rolls of toilet paper|
- You get half as many rolls of toilet paper than the number of times you were TP'd.
- If you have been TP'd, your campground resting area will show TP all over your housing.
- If you also have free rests, the image will not show the (1):
- Unlike the brick, this item is still Jickable. So far.
- Attempting to TP Xenophobe will only show the message, "Not to me."
- You can TP yourself.
- If your campsite has been TP'd, and you upgrade your living quarters, it will remain TP'd.
- After 40 Adventures, the TP is removed automatically. The image reverts to normal and you don't get to clean up the TP.
- 「トイレットペーパー」 (toiretto pēpā) is simply the English words "toilet paper" written in katakana. It's interesting to note that using "Fu" after another word to indicate skill is English, derived from the Chinese "kung fu."
- The haiku in the use text is quoted at verbatim from This Book Sucks, a piece of Beavis and Butt-head merchandise.
- The fourth wall is the imaginary invisible wall at the front of the stage in a proscenium theatre, through which the audience sees the action in the world of the play. The text of the item refers to the fact that this is a game, and so, by acknowledging that there is a reality outside the confines of the stage, "breaks the fourth wall."
- When cleaning up the mess, the "savages" may be a reference to Clerks.
|TOP 10 roll of toilet paper collections|
6. Lungbutter - 18052 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 10580 | 8. killerwill - 10532 | 9. geekrockgirl85 - 10455 | 10. Prosperitas - 7723
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings