Revision as of 22:10, 13 January 2014 by Cool12309
This is a hat fashioned from an oversized ravioli. Or maybe raviolus. We were never sure about that one.
(In-game plural: ravioli hats)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Pastamancer
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Pulverizes into useless powder.
- Before the NS13 changes, this item was used to make Spaghetti with rock-balls.
- Prior to October 4, 2010, this item did not have any enchantments.
- This item used to Pulverize into twinkly powder until a hidden update on or before January 13, 2014.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 ravioli hat collections|
6. El Dude - 37934 | 7. GsGold - 27612 | 8. Raullen - 23163 | 9. Phthorgwurt - 23063 | 10. hagrid333 - 23030
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings