Rainy Fax Dreams on your Wedding Day
| Data on this page needs confirmation.
You gaze into the water. You could make just about anything out of this. Or anyone.
What's it gonna be?
|Nothing, I changed my mind.
You stop gazing into the water. You should have taken a picture of the water. It would have lasted longer.
Occurs as a result of using the Rain Man skill.
- The drop-down list contains all copyable monsters you have encountered in any Heavy Rains run, in addition to all copyable monsters you have at least casually researched (at least 1 factoid) if you have a Monster Manuel installed.
- Exiting this page without selecting "Nothing, I changed my mind." will not return the 50 drops of rain used to enter this page. Exiting it by selecting "Nothing, I changed my mind." reimburses the rain correctly.
- Monster encounters from this page will be fought at a base Depth of 1, which is affected by Water Depth modifiers.
- The monster's pre-fight text is replaced with:
- You bend the drops to your will, and your will is that they coalesce into a simulacrum of a previous foe.
- Rain on your wedding day may refer to the much derided Alanis Morissette song "Ironic" (1995).