Pinch GhostType: Combat
MP Cost: 5
You've learned how to get a ghost's goat -- they positively hate being pinched!
|Source:||Ghost Pinching Quarterly|
|Effect:||Deals 40-60 physical damage to ghosts.|
|You reach right into your opponent and pinch her/his/its most sensitive bits, dealing X damage|
- Damage from this ability is not affected by bonus spell or weapon damage.
- This skill is only available in combat against monsters which specifically qualify as "ghosts".
- Some eligible monsters include banshee librarians, chalkdust wraiths, the spirits from the Maelstrom of Lovers, the ghosts at A-boo Peak, ancient protector spirits, the Protector Spectre, the Ghost of Fernswarthy's Grandfather and naturally, ghosts.
- Note that many undead or otherwise spooky monsters do not count as ghosts: zombies, ghouls, liches, vampires, pooltergeists, bookbats etc.
- Works even against ghosts with 100% physical resistance.
- When used against the ghosts in The Maelstrom of Lovers, causes them to drop one additional jar full of wind.