One with everything
This is a hot dog as full of ancient mysteries as it is mystery meat.
(In-game plural not known - currently impossible to determine.)
Item number: -94
Description ID: -94_food
View in-game: view
View market statistics
|You relax, clear your mind, and eat the hot dog. Nom nom nom... om... om... om...|
|(You gain 2 Fullness.)|
- Consumed immediately upon purchase.
- Requires 10 handfuls of cranberries in the clan's stand to eat.
- Only one fancy hot dog can be eaten per day.
- You aren't in the mood for any more fancy dogs today.
- Om nom nom is an onomatopoeia started by Cookie Monster referring to eating; made recently popular by longcat. Om is a mystic Sanskrit word.
- The name of the hot dog refers to an old joke: a Buddhist monk walks up to a hot dog vendor and says "make me one with everything."