Ocarina of space
Revision as of 14:15, 25 March 2015 by Josim (Added new hit message)
This is a primitive little flute made out of clay (someone must have got tired of all the dreidl, dreidl, dreidls). It's not an Ocarina of Outer Space, mind you -- its enchantments control the space in your near vicinity, mostly by filling it with very unpleasant sounds.
(In-game plural: ocarinas of space)
You play a tune on your ocarina of space that reduces the amount of space between the top and bottom of your opponent, squishing it for X damage. BOINK! WHACK! SMACK!
You play a tune that doubles the amount of space between the top and bottom of your opponent, stretching it for X damage. BOOF! WHAMMO! ZOT!
You play a haunting tune on your ocarina of space. One of the moons swings close to Loathing and crushes <it> for X damage. Man, that's going to mess up the tides something fierce. BIFF! ZOT! WHACK!
You play a badass heavy metal solo on your ocarina of space, garnering a questionable Grammy win and doing X damage. KAPOW! WHAM! POW!
- This item references the Ocarina of Time in the game, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- The contrast between the title of Time and Space references the common phrasing of space-time as a description of four dimensional space where three dimensions are spacial and a fourth dimension is time.
- The mention of the dreidls references the Chanukah song I Have a Little Dreidel.
- The questionable Grammy went to Jethro Tull.
|TOP 10 ocarina of space collections|
6. Optimus747 - 2767 | 7. Magnus Thunderblade - 2611 | 8. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 2063 | 9. tinyplasticfalldowndrunk - 1390 | 10. Megabuster - 1337
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings