Neverending Party invitation envelope
Revision as of 16:22, 13 June 2019 by AppleSaws (not in the mall content unlocks category)
This envelope contains a photocopied invite to an eternal house party on the Wrong Side of the Tracks. I'm surprised you weren't aware of it before this. It's right across from the library.
(In-game plural: Neverending Party invitation envelopes)
- If you haven't already used an invitation:
|You head over to the Wrong Side of the Tracks, find the party (it's not hard, you just follow the noise and trails of broken beer bottles) and check in with the bouncer.
He writes your name down on his clipboard and gestures for you to head inside.
- September 2018's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Unlocks a party zone on the Wrong Side of the Tracks, full of new quests and items and drinks and snacks.
- Allows access to The Neverending Party located in the Wrong Side of the Tracks.
|TOP 10 Neverending Party invitation envelope collections|
6. ParadoX - 7 | 7. barBara strisaNd - 6 | 8. romanlv - 6 | 9. saldon - 5 | 10. IMdemondog - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Bastille Battalion control rig crate
| Neverending Party invitation envelope
| Succeeded by:|
latte lovers club card