Meteor LoreType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
You've memorized everything about meteors, and due to a printing error, this even includes things about meteors that haven't happened yet.
You know everything about meteors
|Source:||Pocket Meteor Guide|
- Grants three combat skills: Micrometeorite, Macrometeorite and Meteor Shower.
- Sometimes gives bonus items, items drops, meat drops or stats after combat:
- You rush to the site of an imminent meteor strike and catch the meteorite. Hey, it's a chunk of a destroyed cookie planet!
|You acquire an item: meteoreo|
- You rush to the site of an imminent meteor strike and find a bottle of space booze!
|You acquire an item: meadeorite|
- You rush to the location of an imminent meteor strike just in time to see the meteorite collide with an energy drink, knocking out all of the calories. A marketing rep from the beverage company quickly rebrands the bottle and gives it to you as a promotional free sample.
|You acquire an item: Meteorite-Ade|
- You rush to the site of an imminent meteor strike and catch a metal meteoroid, still hot from reentry!
|You acquire an item: metal meteoroid|
- (Very rarely)
You acquire an item: cute meteoroid
- You look to the sky just in time to catch a glimpse of a falling star. Lucky! Well, not really lucky, because you totally knew it was going to be there. (+15% Item Drops)
- You look to the sky just in time to catch a glimpse of a falling star. Lucky! Well, not really lucky, because you totally knew it was going to be there.(+30% Meat Drops)
- You glance in the direction of an inspiring meteor as it arcs across the sky, just as you predicted.
You gain 4-6 Strengthliness.
- You relax for a moment and watch meteors streak across the cosmos, and consider what it all means.
You gain 4-6 Mysteriousness.
- You grin and angle your head towards where you know a meteor is going to streak across the sky. Its light glints dramatically off your teeth.
You gain 4-6 Cheek.
- Three items will drop per day. When the king has not been freed, the items dropped are determined by your class, ascension path and daycount.
- The cute meteoroid is exempt from this, and will replace one of the three daily drops at random.
- Spading details can found Here.