Medium stone triangle
Revision as of 21:16, 4 June 2009 by QuietBot (Talk | contribs) (Removing unnecessary category tags (1265/2402))
This is an equilateral triangle, about 7 inches on a side, made of some kind of smooth stone you can't identify. It's riddled with an elaborate pattern of narrow grooves. Far out.
(In-game plural: medium stone triangles)
Item number: 3022
Description ID: 960028209
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without small stone triangle and large stone triangle in inventory:
|When you look at the triangle, strange blue lights begin to pulse along the carved grooves. It's pretty, but doesn't seem to actually accomplish anything.|
- With small stone triangle and large stone triangle in inventory:
|You look at the triangle, and suddenly a strange hum can be heard from within your sack. You pull out the other two triangles, and a strange scene unfolds before your eyes as the three triangles move towards each other of their own accord.
Blue lights being to pulse along the carved grooves as the triangles form into a squat pyramid and pulse faster as two additional triangular shapes slide out of the top, forming an angular pyramid.
- Unique item obtained at a specific pair of coordinates Set an Open Course for the Virgin Booty at The Poop Deck. It was found (and used) by El Vibrato.
- A cooperative effort and this item were central in unlocking the location of the Plinth (found during the above adventure).
- This item no longer exists in the kingdom.
- This could be a reference to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker when in the tower that is raised from the ocean, the boss there has a motif of small grooves with glowing blue lights.