Mafia thumb ring
This hefty circle of gold serves two purpose. First, it shows off how successful and penguinly you are - you can afford to put some useless metal on your thumb. Second, it adds a lot of heft when you throw a punch or swing a flipper-wing-thing.
(In-game plural: mafia thumb rings)
- Generates 1 Adventure after a turn-taking combat, 4% of the time, with the message:
- You walloped your enemy so thoroughly, thanks to your weighty thumb ring, that you actually knocked them back into last week.... guess this current fight didn't take any time!
|You gain 1 Adventure.|
- The ring cannot activate after the V for Vivala mask bonus has been triggered.
- Can generate 1 Adventure even in combats you don't win. Runaways and even defeats have the same chance of +1 adv.
|TOP 10 mafia thumb ring collections|
6. Athanatos - 32 | 7. dune rune - 29 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 29 | 9. Dane Rain - 21 | 10. Hamo_Boy - 21
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings