Lump of Brituminous coal
The Smith used this miraculous substance to ply his trade -- it's a substance made of equal parts carbon, bauxite, and despair.
(In-game plural: lumps of Brituminous coal)
- Summon Smithsness
- A Light that Never Goes Out
- Frankly Mr. Shank
- Hairpiece On Fire
- Half a Purse
- Hand in Glove
- Hand that Rocks the Ladle
- Meat Tenderizer is Murder
- Ouija Board, Ouija Board
- Shakespeare's Sister's Accordion
- Sheila Take a Crossbow
- Staff of the Headmaster's Victuals
- Vicar's Tutu
- Work is a Four Letter Sword
- The name is a pun on bituminous coal and Brit, a slang term used to refer to anyone from the British Isles.
- Bauxite is an aluminum ore.
|TOP 10 lump of Brituminous coal collections|
6. Cryanger - 5701 | 7. kirByllAmA - 5476 | 8. Lord Stefano - 5010 | 9. Chelonia - 4502 | 10. Pastahead - 4212
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings