Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab
This kit contains everything a curious young Adventurer needs to start exploring the exciting world of human genetic hybridization. Just pop it into your workshed and start playing God!
(In-game plural: Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Labs)
Item number: 7382
Description ID: 951406097
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
|If you have a workshed item already:
You remove the <item> from your workshed.
Then: You place the Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab in your workshed.The[sic] machine emits a series of beeps, then a panel opens on the side and dispenses a little syringe.
- April 2014's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: An item that goes in your workshed and lets you extract DNA from monsters to turn yourself (or others) into a variety of horrible, half-human monstrosities.
- Having the lab itself in your workshed allows you to have the effect as an intrinsic as opposed to just 30 turns like the tonic does, by choosing the "Hybridize Yourself" option. This intrinsic does not go away with rollover, but it does for ascension, or if you remove the lab from your workshed. This may be used once per day.
- As of a trivial update on Dec 22, 2022, it is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
"7382" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
Sneaky Pete's leather jacket
| Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab
| Succeeded by:|
airplane charter: Spring Break Beach