Libram of Divine Favors
Revision as of 20:43, 3 August 2012 by Quietust
This book contains a number of mystical incantations used to summon party favors out of the divine aether. It also explains what the divine aether is, and why it contains so many party favors.
(In-game plural: Librams of Divine Favors)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Libram of Divine Favors on it:
|You place the Libram carefully on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of Divine Favors already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- January 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Allows the summoning of party favors to make your celebratin', drinkin', and fightin' more favorable.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Party Favor. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
|TOP 10 Libram of Divine Favors collections|
6. gonepostal - 5 | 7. hagrid333 - 4 | 8. The Godfather - 4 | 9. Abikum - 4 | 10. Hippie Dude - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E. (hatchling)
| Libram of Divine Favors
| Succeeded by:|
naughty origami kit