Libram of BRICKOs
This book will teach you how to purchase BRICKOs, The Kingdom of Loathing's favorite building toy. Their ordering process is sort of strange -- instead of filling out a form and sending Meat in the mail, you wish really hard and send MP out into the ether.
(In-game plural: Librams of BRICKOs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Libram of BRICKOs on it:
|You place the Libram carefully on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of BRICKOs already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- February 2010's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Lets you summon bricks that can be used to build lots of fun and exciting toys.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon BRICKOs. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- Not surprisingly, BRICKOs are a reference to LEGO bricks.
"4468" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
stinky cheese ball
| Libram of BRICKOs
| Succeeded by:|
Clan looking glass