Difference between revisions of "Kill screen"
m (Adding category.)
m (new path, new access to Mr/Mrs Puck)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
*This can also be acquired with a [[Comma Chameleon]] and enough [[blue pumps]] or [[orange boxing gloves]], or any familiar and a [[tiny costume wardrobe]] over enough adventures. Eventually.
*This can also be acquired with a [[Comma Chameleon]] and enough [[blue pumps]] or [[orange boxing gloves]], or any familiar and a [[tiny costume wardrobe]]over enough adventures. Eventually.
Latest revision as of 22:01, 15 May 2021
This is a weird collection of incorrectly rendered sprites arranged more or less at random. Who knows what it'll do.
(In-game plural: kill screens)
- Puck Man or Ms. Puck Man after 256th combat victory
- One Crazy Random Summer (Adventure)
- Automatically free-pulled from Hagnk's if you own one
- This can also be acquired with a Comma Chameleon and enough blue pumps or orange boxing gloves, or any familiar and a tiny costume wardrobe, or enough time in the Quantum Terrarium path over enough adventures. Eventually.
- A kill screen refers to software errors that prevent the player from progressing any further, usually for arcade games. The arcade version of Pac-Man becomes unbeatable at Level 256 due to a bit overflow, causing the right half the screen to turn into a jumbled mess of sprites and preventing the player from eating the required dots needed to go to the next level.
|TOP 10 kill screen collections|
6. Misha_Z - 1 | 7. xKiv - 1 | 8. Mogling - 1 | 9. Guy Bone - 1 | 10. jorign - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings