This is a device that collects biometric data and collates it into frequency data for a sophisticated locking system employed on the bugbear mothership. Your mother always said that if you killed enough monsters, doors would start to open for you.
(In-game plural: key-o-trons)
Item number: 5653
Description ID: 335730473
View in-game: view
- BURT (5 BURTs (Reynolds))
|You look at the key-o-tron. It detects your gaze, and displays the following information on its screen:|
|Medbay:||X/3 bio-data segments collected|
|Waste Processing:||X/3 bio-data segments collected|
|Sonar:||X/3 bio-data segments collected|
|Science Lab:||X/6 bio-data segments collected|
|Morgue:||X/6 bio-data segments collected|
|Special Ops:||X/6 bio-data segments collected|
|Engineering:||X/9 bio-data segments collected|
|Navigation:||X/9 bio-data segments collected|
|Galley:||X/9 bio-data segments collected|
- The number of bio-data segments collected changes depending on how many bugbears of each type have been defeated.
- Once enough bio-data segments have been collected, the corresponding zone will be unlocked inside of the Bugbear Mothership.
- The skill Release the Boots does not prevent biometric data from being collected.
- When you have this item and defeat a wandering bugbear (where X is the number of bio-data you have now collected, counting the one you just received):
- If you have already collected enough biodata: