Revision as of 13:10, 10 June 2009 by Quietust
This is an empty keg that has been hammered flat by hammered frat boys for use as a shield by the infantry of the Brotherhood. While alcohol will shield you from many things -- unattractive members of the opposite sex, your inhibitions, the private pain that makes you feel numb inside -- you'll find the keg that held the alcohol works better against, say, weapons and projectiles.
(In-game plural: keg shields)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War Frat 110th Infantryman
- War Frat 151st Captain
- War Frat 151st Infantryman
- War Frat 500th Infantrygentleman
- War Frat Elite 110th Captain
- War Frat Elite 500th Captain
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (30 quarters)
- Can be traded in for 1 dime at the wartime Hippy Camp.
|TOP 10 keg shield collections|
6. Nikademus - 857 | 7. BrassOnes - 768 | 8. Magister30 - 725 | 9. Raullen - 549 | 10. Sandslash - 530
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings