Jumpsuited Hound Dog
Revision as of 05:06, 14 August 2018 by Icon315 (mumming trunk)
|Jumpsuited Hound Dog|
|This dog's all shook up|
got a nose for trouble, but
you should see him dance.
Increases item drops and makes monsters more attracted to you
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +25% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Staggers* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> does a couple of karate moves, then swivels his hips and gyrates his pelvis.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> checks a mirror to make sure the Tam O'Shanter isn't messing up his pompadour, then winks at you.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a rock-a-hula, rock-rock-a-hula around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name>'s real upper lip curls under the wax ones.
- None. This familiar has no weaknesses.
Sample item drop increases based on weight
|Weight||Item drop bonus (%)|
- This familiar is an enormous reference to famous singer Elvis Presley. This includes its appearance, name, description, equipment, and most of its messages.
- The karate moves are also a reference to Elvis Presley, who was awarded a first degree black belt for Karate on March 21, 1960, although there is some controversy regarding his qualifications.
- "Rock-a-hula baby" is a song by Elvis Presley that is most likely being referenced in the maypole text. The song is from the 1961 Presley movie Blue Hawaii.