is located in Mt. McLargeHuge
. If you have some Mining Gear
, you can do some mining here
A primary stat of 60 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 60 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The grim dirges of the 7-Foot Dwarfs surge from within the mine, as the ring of steel on stone reminds you that each of these giant dwarfs is carrying a sizable pickaxe. Axe yourself, are you prepared to face them?
| dopey 7-Foot Dwarf -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: miner's helmet
- Meat Drop: 32-48
- Monster Level: 53 • Substat Gain: 13.25 • Moxie for No Hit*: 63
- Monster Defense: 47
- Hit Points: 40
- Initiative: 50
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: ?
"Dressed in your Mining Gear, you stride past the 7-Foot Dwarves who guard Itznotyerzitz Mine. You walk deep into one of the shafts, and find a nice, quiet place to mine."
"Brandishing your fists of earthen fisting, you stride past the 7-Foot Dwarves who guard Itznotyerzitz Mine. You walk deep into one of the shafts, and find a nice, quiet place to mine."
- If you have been given the Dwarven Factory Quest, the following additional text will appear (on your first time only):
"Off to one side of the work face, you spot a tunnel entrance that looks like it might lead to the Dwarves' factory complex."
The adventures below are from before the area underwent a major revision on July 24, 2012.
The adventure below was replaced by mining the Inside of Itznotyerzitz Mine.
- Non-combats in this area have a cap of 9-11 turns between occurrences.
- Itznotyerzitz Mine, when pronounced, sounds like, "It's not yours, it's mine."
- The 7-Foot Dwarves are no doubt a reference to the seven dwarfs of Snow White fame. They are not a reference to the movie Happily N'Ever After, which came out after their insertion into the game.
- It is quite ironic to have a 7-foot tall "dwarf," as the word typically implies someone shorter that is than average.
- Captin Carrot Ironfoundersson of Discworld is also an unusually tall dwarf.