This is a good-sized house made of ice. Put an enemy in this, and you'll never see them again.
(In-game plural: ice houses)
- Without any monster already banished:
|You toss the ice house on the ground, and your opponent enters it. You slam the door and laugh all the way to the Museum, where you put the house on display with it still inside it.|
- Else, in addition to the above:
|There's only room for one house in there, though, so you're forced to let the <old banished monster> go.|
- Banishes the monster, placing the monster in The Museum. This does not reset on rollover nor ascension, but you can unbanish it whenever you like.
- If you use it with a monster already banished, you unbanish the old monster and banish the new one.
|TOP 10 ice house collections|
6. bigbet - 12 | 7. Donavin69 - 11 | 8. Sundkvist - 11 | 9. Lord Stefano - 10 | 10. Stormfox - 9
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings