This ingenious device allows you to harness the power of TIME (echo echo) ITSELF (echo echo) and strap it to your wrist! Sadly, it's not a digital wristwatch (which I still think is a neat idea), but amazing advanced technology allows you to see the hands even in total darkness!
(In-game plural: glow-in-the-dark wristwatches)
- The glow-in-the-dark wristwatch's enchantments vary with moonlight, where X = 9 - light.
- Equipping this will unequip a dead guy's memento, dead guy's watch, Counterclockwise Watch, Crimbolex watch, grandfather watch, imitation nice watch, or wristwatch of the white knight if one is equipped.
- "Tomato, tom-ah-to" comes from the song "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" by George and Ira Gershwin.
- The phrasing of "TIME (echo echo) ITSELF (echo echo)" is from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- The part about not being a digital wristwatch is a reference to the introduction to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, in which humans are noted for still thinking the digital watch is a pretty neat idea. It's also a reference to a previous reference to the aforementioned introduction, made on the description of the plexiglass pocketwatch.
- Radium, a highly radioactive metal, was once used to make self-luminous paint for watches.
|TOP 10 glow-in-the-dark wristwatch collections|
6. Sethari - 25 | 7. Mystic_Potato - 24 | 8. gunfighter - 17 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 16 | 10. Caseman09 - 14
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings