Since the hippies don't have an airforce, they use sugar-addled ferrets strapped to miniature biplanes for aerial attacks. Toss this ferret bait at your opponent and he, she, or it will be the recipient of, at the very least, some serious scratch marks.
(In-game plural: handfuls of ferret bait)
Item number: 2041
Description ID: 665792687
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Hippy Camp (Verge of War) (in Frat Warrior Fatigues or Frat Boy Ensemble)
- Bait and Switch (2-5)
- The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)
- War Hippy Airborne Commander (2)
- War Hippy Sky Captain
- The Hippy Camp (Wartime) (1 dime)
|You toss the bait on the ground in front of your opponent, who is promptly dive-bombed by a squadron of ferrets, suffering 45-60 damage in the assault and looking a little worse for wear.|
- Can be purchased for 1 dime at the wartime Hippy Camp.
- This is a reference to the webcomic Sluggy Freelance, where the pet ferret, Kiki, was turned into a weapon by alternately tying wings on her and feeding her sugar.
- It could equaly be referencing one of the first XKCD comics, involving a ferret with biplane wings strapped to it by its owner.
"2041" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.