Fearful FettuciniType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 32
This spell summons a mass of fettucini noodles made not of semolina, or of farina, but of pure, uncut terror.
Skill number: 3019
View in-game: view
|Source:||See Spookyraven Skills|
|Effect:||Deals (32-64)+(0.5*Mys) Spooky Damage, where Mys is your buffed Mysticality (which isn't ever capped), and divisions are rounded down.|
|You summon a ghastly batch of eldritch fettucini, which strikes your opponent for X damage.|
- This spell only deals Spooky damage, even with an elemental-oriented cookbook (such as the Codex of Capsaicin Conjuration) equipped. Bonus Spell Damage functions normally.
- This spell does comply to hotform and the other elemental form effects.
- This spell is essentially a spooky version of Weapon of the Pastalord, having the same damage formula and MP cost, except it deals full elemental damage rather than half physical, half elemental.
- Having a velour veil equipped triples the damage of this skill.
- On July 30, 2009, this spell's cost was reduced from 35 MP to 28 MP to match Weapon of the Pastalord's reduced cost, and reduced to 24 MP on August 5.
- Prior to the Pastamancer/Sauceror dual-revamp on November 14, 2013, the MP cost was 24 and its Mysticality multiplier was 35%.