Eye of the Stoat
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
Eye of the StoatType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
This skill imbues you with the spirit of a tenacious and vicious (and incredibly accurate) stoat. Your Thrust-Smacks and Lunging Thrust-Smacks will be significantly more likely to connect, you'll fumble less often, and your chances of scoring critical hits will be improved.
Improves your Smacks
|Effect:||Gives +10% critical hit chance on Thrust-Smack and Lunging Thrust-Smack.|
- Gives +10% critical hit chance on Thrust-Smack and Lunging Thrust-Smack according to a statement by Jick in November 2012. He also stated that the to-hit bonus for Thrust-Smack and Lunging Thrust-Smack is more powerful if you are currently a Seal Clubber.
- It is unknown whether these effects changed in the Seal Clubber skill revamp on September 24, 2013.
- Before November 16, 2012, this skill used to:
- Reduce chance of fumbling by 50%.
- Increase critical hit multiplier by 1X, half the time.
- Give a +20 bonus to-hit on Thrust-Smack.
- Give a bonus to-hit of +25% of buffed Muscle (non Clubber), or +30% of buffed Muscle (Clubber), or +30, whichever was greater, on Lunging Thrust-Smack.
- Calculate LTS damage using the buffed Muscle above.
- Before NS13, this skill would guarantee a hit when using either of the skills mentioned above, instead of providing a bonus to attack and damage.
- Prior to the Seal Clubber skill revamp on September 24, 2013, this skill used to cost 3500 Meat.
- Prior to the Seal Clubber skill revamp on September 24, 2013, this skill's effect was: Better Thrust-Smacks Better Lunging Thrust-Smacks
- On November 14, 2013, this skill was replaced with Batter Up! and its effects were made innate to all Smack skills.