Diabolic pizza cube
Long thought lost to the mists of time, this ancient and powerful artifact is said to be able to unlock the mysteries of pizza. I bet you didn't even know pizza had mysteries!
(In-game plural: diabolic pizza cubes)
|If you have a workshed item already:
You remove the <item> from your workshed.
Then: You place the diabolic pizza cube in your workshed.
- When used in the Workshed, allows for the creation of diabolic pizza.
- Insert tradable, discardable, non-NPC-purchased items into the four slots, and receive a pizza that grants adventures, stats, effects, and items based on what was used in its creation.
- Gift items cannot be used as ingredients.
- Attempting to make a diabolic pizza when one is already in your inventory yields the following rejection:
- You can't make another diabolic pizza until you get rid of the last one.
- Lacey Jones has written a Mafia script to make baking more convenient. It includes the ability to sort items by Alpha, autosell price, and character length, as well as displaying possible special effects (such as "lucky," "mimic," or "military") as well which wishable effects your chosen ingredients might create. Further, it shows how many adventures your pizza will give, how long the effect will last, and how many more letters are needed in order to cap adventure gain.
- The item name and image file name are references to the video game series Diablo and more specifically an item in the games called the Horadric Cube.
|TOP 10 diabolic pizza cube collections|
6. iWurfel - 1 | 7. Snugglypoo - 1 | 8. IceWorm - 1 | 9. Terrapin_Man - 1 | 10. Hairshirt - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings