Revision as of 14:43, 25 September 2014 by Blargh (→References: No fun allowed! No, not even if it isn't actually funny.)
This is a miniature replica of a miniature replica of a MicroMechaMech. I mean, it's just that small. Remember, IfItDoesn'tSayMicroMechaMech, It'sNotTheRealThing!
(In-game plural: deactivated MicroMechaMechs)
|clockwork widget||cog||spring||clockwork thingamajig||spring||sprocket|
|clockwork spine||clockwork claws||clockwork key|
|You put the deactivated MicroMechaMech in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You activate the MechaMechMech and it fires a tiny laser at your hand, which would be cute if it didn't sting like the dickens. You hastily drop it into the Terrarium, where it stomps around looking for spikey-haired morons to shoot.
|You decide to name him Hunald.|
- (If your HP is reduced to zero by the Mech's laser, you receive 4 turns Beaten Up instead of the usual 3.)
- The item description refers to commercials for the Micro Machines toys, whose tagline, delivered at high speed by NASCAR announcer John Moschitta, was "If it doesn't say Micro Machines, then it's not the real thing."
- In Final Fantasy 6, the names of a number of items and monsters would be written without spaces, but with each word capitalised.
- The "spikey-headed moron" refers to the stereotypical Protagonist in a console RPG, a specimen of which is found aboard the Penultimate Fantasy Airship.
|TOP 10 deactivated MicroMechaMech collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 68 | 7. Birdy - 40 | 8. Pastahead - 35 | 9. Nikademus - 27 | 10. Tigrid - 26
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings